Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

How many people purchased Audi Care on their Audi S3?

How many people purchased Audi Care on their Audi S3?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
How many people purchased Audi Care Maintenance Program on their Audi S3?

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Declined the extended warranty and Audi care.

Last edited:

S_333

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2015 s3
I have audi care and they threw in valet. It's our third audi and we are looking at a fourth when our q5 lease is up in December. I have also sent 4 people there and 3 have bought so far. They want to keep us happy lol

Just to add a small point... Audi care is worth it HANDS DOWN in my opinion. It was an extra $1000.00 built into the payments (which barely changes your payments) and it covers all of your services including oil changes! Each oil change is around $200.00 alone. The first major service is roughly $850.00. So basically it pays for itself in one oil change and the first major service. Anything done outside of that is essentially free (nothing is free, but you get it). *This is all in Canadian dollars, just in case the numbers don't jive with the USA folks*

Reactions
State
NH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3|Prestige|Blk Optics|S.Seats
Added Audi Care to my '16 S3 when I purchased it.

esemett

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
S3
I bought my car used but I wished I had bought it with Audi Care

bakedcorn

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Same here, purchased the Audi Care for both vehicles which includes the valet. Worth it - drop it off or have them picked up for scheduled maintenance and no need to pull out the wallet unless one is getting a free rental of course.

Actually we paid a bit more for the package.
Please note, no extended warranty purchased.

On another note if offered I'd jump on the Sharkskin paint protection if possible. So far no swirl marks.... Teehee.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

KenMoore

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I bought my last car used and the previous owner had purchased Audi Care which transferred over. I plan on purchasing it for my 2017 S3 which means I'll be purchasing after receiving the 20000 mile/ 2 year service. My service guy said I can wait till after they have completed the service. I did notice the price seems to go up around $20 each year.

jfglass

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
I bought into it due to the simple math. As I recall it was $850 for 4 years and the 35k service includes servicing the transmission which by itself is currently $750!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Its worth it as long as you don't plan on selling it or trading it in as it's non-refundable.

mtbarr64

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S3 Prestige
I purchase it. It makes sense. ALL service in the time period covered.

I always decline the extended warranty. I wait to buy that until 6 months before expiration of the original warranty and save about 50% on the cost.

bakedcorn

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
I purchase it. It makes sense. ALL service in the time period covered.

I always decline the extended warranty. I wait to buy that until 6 months before expiration of the original warranty and save about 50% on the cost.
Interesting as I was informed that it costs more the closer one gets to end of warranty. The dealer informed me that they would have to perform a bumper to bumper inspection prior.
A coworker got a discount in his last year and paid close to 4k after taxes. It's an additional coverage for 24 months if I recall and so far had to get warranty work performed but he has not recouped the purchase of the extended warranty.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

@S3XY_Audi

Reactions
State
CT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 8V
Not Me!

S3u4ic

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
I did on my first, but not my second - thought I'd probably trade it in before the 25k service.

jfglass

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
The only thing that makes it worth to me is that the 35k service includes transmission service which I was told is $700! So, the $800 I paid will cover enerything up and including that wee bit of shyte.