Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

2016 Audi S3 10K-15K Mile Vacation: Volume 1

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
My 2016 Audi S3 Prestige reached 10,000 miles on 7/7/16, and on 7/18/16 (last week) I owned it for six months. Now I'm taking it down to Virginia Beach for an extensive stay for this entire week which will be very expensive (four people including me). The three others drive a 2015 Infiniti Q50, a 2012 Ford Taurus SHO and a 2013 Kia Optima SX Limited 2.0T, which is slower and has less power than my 2.0T. During this period of time the car actually reached over 10,500 miles, which was epic, and continuously using it as a daily driver. Might not use it tomorrow when Volume 2 comes out, but who cares. Might buy a can of black spray paint and finally smoke my tail lights, might find a Home Depot or some other store for that. It is a good quest for some mods I can do to the car, very optimistic.