Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

sokhyS3

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all!

I've just recently purchased my Audi s3 a month ago. ????

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #82
Congrats and welcome aboard

Richk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S3 Cabriolet MY18
Hello,

Just joined as keen to learn more about the S3 Cabriolet I pick up this coming Saturday.

Thanks,

Richard

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #85
Hello,

Just joined as keen to learn more about the S3 Cabriolet I pick up this coming Saturday.

Thanks,

Richard

Congrats and welcome aboard.

jfglass

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Congratulations on the purchase. I can't speak to the cab, but can tell you that my '16 S3 Prestige has performed flawlessly for almost a year and for more than 10k miles. I just finished a 400+ mile trip at 25.8mpg driving between 70-80 (mostly 80) on the interstates. I'm what many consider an agressive driver (never left at a stoplight) and the car just bring many smiles. Currently, we have a "European Experience" event going on in my city with 100s of Audi, VW, BMW, Mercedes and the like converging here. When I drive down the street and these folks see me in my Mythos Black/Black Optic S3, its many grins and waves! Treat it right and you should have tons of fun! Enjoy!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=618]Richk[/MENTION]

Claudera

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Brazil
What I Drive
2011 Subaru WRX
Hi everyone, my name is Claudio i am from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I am looking foward to purchase a 2016 Audi S3 in the end of the year. So, i decided to join the forum to learn more about de car and the brand. Today, my daily car is a 2011 Subaru WRX.

Tks for having me.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome, hope you find the right car. You'll love the S3.

Hi everyone, my name is Claudio i am from Sao Paulo, Brazil, and I am looking foward to purchase a 2016 Audi S3 in the end of the year. So, i decided to join the forum to learn more about de car and the brand. Today, my daily car is a 2011 Subaru WRX.

Tks for having me.

rsc-s3

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hey guys

just traded in my 2004 audi 3.2 V6 to an 2010 S3, it has so much grin factor it's unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats!

Hey guys

just traded in my 2004 audi 3.2 V6 to an 2010 S3, it has so much grin factor it's unbelievable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #93
Welcome aboard [MENTION=685]rsc-s3[/MENTION]

merck78

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
AUDI S3 2008
Hi I'm from Los Cabos, Mexico. Just got a S3 2008 Manual. Love it. Trying to learn from the experts.

OP
S3Fan

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thread Starter #95

Muad'dib

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 s3
Hello s3er's. I'm Kevin and I am awaiting the arrival of my new s3. Currently on the assembly line and due to arrive in October. Driving a manual 2017 golf r now. Decided I needed a more adult car. Ordered Daytona grey, black optics and tech. Essentially all but driver assist stuff and sport seats. Can't wait. I think I have read every review and seen every video!

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello s3er's. I'm Kevin and I am awaiting the arrival of my new s3. Currently on the assembly line and due to arrive in October. Driving a manual 2017 golf r now. Decided I needed a more adult car. Ordered Daytona grey, black optics and tech. Essentially all but driver assist stuff and sport seats. Can't wait. I think I have read every review and seen every video!
Welcome to the club.

Muad'dib

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 s3
Welcome to the club.
Thanks Mike. Is anyone aware of any Audi or modded car clubs on Long Island? Thanks in advance

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Hi I'm Brett and I have a Glacier White 2015 S3. Looking to due future mods such as 19 inch Vossen wheels, downpipe and tune, lowering springs are first on the agenda.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=712]mascon1113[/MENTION]

Which Vossen design are you thinking of getting?