Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Audi s3 8v tuning

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Hi

i just bought my first audi and i am very new to tuning. Here in south africa many people tell me not to do a ecu tune because
i will lose my warranty!

Is there any tuning solution to keep my audi warranty?

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
There's really no tuning that will be backed by Audi and it puts more load on the engine. That being said there have been lots of people tuning their cars safely and without any issues.

Take a look at APR Tuning http://www.goapr.com/products/?vehicle=A3_8P

Hostile254

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
South Korea
What I Drive
2016 S3
I heard piggy back from Burger or Neuspeed wont void your warranty but you'll only gain like 35hp

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I heard piggy back from Burger or Neuspeed wont void your warranty but you'll only gain like 35hp
Can you post a link to the piggy-back system?

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
That's a real healthy increase with the Neuspeed piggyback.

Muad'dib

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 s3
Would love to get this thread up to date. I'm a soon to be s3 owner, ordered, and currently drive a 2017 golf r. I have noticed that GUI and golf r forums are loaded with mod threads. Seems less s3 owners are tuning their cars. Would love to hear from those that have. I have stage 2'd an m235i and plan on doing the same with the s3. I will do spacers, springs and resonator delete on day one. Would love to get people's impressions on low vs high torque for a dog car. Actually I would like to hear about all mods done to your s3. Hope to hear some new voices soon.