Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Anyone use Weathertech floor liners on their Audi S3?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I have had Weathertechs in the past. Not a fan. The fit was never quite right and they were to slippery for me. I do not like my feet sliding around. I just put a set of Maxpider 3D rubber mats in my S3 and the fit is perfect and my feet do not slide around. Bought their trunk liner too. Again, perfect fit. About $250 delivered for all 5 mats. Strong buy recommendation.

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Those look fantastic - will definitely take a look once my current mats need replacing - thanks.

KenMoore

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I'm glad you asked this question because I ordered mine this AM. Seeing the pics that a member has posted makes me feel more at ease. This is the first time I have purchased the liner. The Driverside floor mat by weathertech really started to wear out on my A5.

Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Just as an FYI... I put the front and rears in my 2017 S3... Weathertech didn't have fitament on the site for 2017, so picked 2016 from the options and they fit great. So just confirming the fit. I have had Weathertech mats in my last 5 cars (currently in my two other cars right now) and have never had any issues. Good fit, good materials and hold up really well.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Just as an FYI... I put the front and rears in my 2017 S3... Weathertech didn't have fitament on the site for 2017, so picked 2016 from the options and they fit great. So just confirming the fit. I have had Weathertech mats in my last 5 cars (currently in my two other cars right now) and have never had any issues. Good fit, good materials and hold up really well.
Glad to hear this.