Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Kept up with a new M3 today

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
I was waiting at a red light and this brand new M3 pulled up to the lane next to me. When the light turned green he waited for me to start rolling and he guns it, I had the car in manual so I immediately down-shifted and kept paced with him all the way until 60 and we both let off because there was traffic ahead. We both got on the highway and I attempted to give him the thumbs up but he didn't even bother to look in my direction lol.[hihi]

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
haha nice. I've surprised a few unsuspecting Camaro and Mustang owners with the S3.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
From a dig the M3 should win no problem. Once the turbos on our S3s spool up its a fun sprint.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
From a dig the M3 should win no problem. Once the turbos on our S3s spool up its a fun sprint.
I would be surprised if our S3s won against an NSX (the new one). That thing is crazy fast. In M3 terms, it will most likely be a tie.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
The new NSX is going to be a great contender against the Audi R8.