Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

What color glacier white with black rims or blue color?

S3 M?xico

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
Camaro ss 2014
Hello, well i wanna trade my 2014 camaro ss for an Audi s3, i already bought a remus catback race exhaust.
It costs me 1.8k. And what do you think blue or white? Btw sorry for my bad english jaja
Im mexican[wink]

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
I think blue exterior would look good. I am getting mine in Brilliant Black, and I was informed that there was one in New Jersey with the exact same equipment as the one I ordered.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Black is pretty but it is a biatch to keep looking that way. But hey, if you have the time to detail it weekly, I am jealous.

OP
S

S3 M?xico

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
Camaro ss 2014
Thread Starter #4
I think blue exterior would look good. I am getting mine in Brilliant Black, and I was informed that there was one in New Jersey with the exact same equipment as the one I ordered.
do you think remus exhaust could improve by far my future exhaust system?

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
do you think remus exhaust could improve by far my future exhaust system?
I think it would, because the regular S3 exhaust in my opinion sounds more like the exhaust on an A3 2.0L. I'm considering getting that once I actually pick up my S3.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Black is pretty but it is a biatch to keep looking that way. But hey, if you have the time to detail it weekly, I am jealous.
My '15 Civic was white, which you would easily notice was dirty and I thought it looked boring. Even though I'm going from a white car to a black car in about a week, I just can't wait to be the driver of an Audi after all of the heads of owning Hondas and my obsession of them. My obsession faded because one, the Civc is slow as f%ck, two, I absolutely hate their new design language that is fortunately not on the '15 Civic sedan, but it looks awesome on the '16 Civic. I've been obsessed over Hondas since my dad had an '04 S2000, which he does not have anymore and now he has a Q50. I chose black for the S3 because I thought it looked best in it.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Yeah, it clearly looks very nice. I am just saying maintaining a black car is a lot of work. I have always loved the S2000 - perfect daily driver roadster.

OP
S

S3 M?xico

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Mexico
What I Drive
Camaro ss 2014
Thread Starter #8
I think it would, because the regular S3 exhaust in my opinion sounds more like the exhaust on an A3 2.0L. I'm considering getting that once I actually pick up my S3.
What about the 18 wheels, matte black or glossy black? I'll paint my rims after i get my car

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
What about the 18 wheels, matte black or glossy black? I'll paint my rims after i get my car
Matte black would look good on the white S3.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Yeah, it clearly looks very nice. I am just saying maintaining a black car is a lot of work. I have always loved the S2000 - perfect daily driver roadster.
My Honda obsession level fell when the "solid wing face" design language came out, absolutely ugly. My Honda obsession then fell to zero a few days after doing an acceleration run in the Civic I'm selling, just plain horrendous. I hadn't an idea why I even had a Honda. So I put it up on the market and bought an S3, and unlike the Civic, the color of the S3 is black and the Civic is white. I do agree the S2000 is a good daily driver, but I've never owned one, but my Q50-driving dad owned one for eight years. I will get used to how hard it is to maintain a black car and how hard it would be to wash it.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I vote Blue haha.