Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Coincidence With Car and Forgot to Mention

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
On Monday, when I got home from work, I saw something interesting on my odometer. My odometer read 292 miles (I know I haven't been driving too much, I've only had the car for over a week). Why I say it's a coincidence is because the car has 292 horsepower, and the car had 292 miles when I got home from work. No, I don't have pictures, I took it with my regular camera, not my phone.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
lol, go get a tune and then take another picture at 400 miles.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #3
I'm at 337.4 miles right now with the S3, so you could say I'm very close to 400 miles. I will hold off on getting a tune for now.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
666 is always a fun picture to take.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #5
666 is always a fun picture to take.
I would think that would be better than 292, but I thought that would be fun to mention, because the S3s 2.0T I4 engine makes 292 horsepower and my odometer read the car had 292 miles. When I reach 666, or if I'm too busy driving yo even notice it, I might pull onto a side road and set it as the lock screen on my phone.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #6
Sorry, I was busy driving so I never checked my odometer between Monday and today, and my friends and I went down to a boat show. I checked my odometer after I got home and realized I had 512.1 miles on the car. I don't really check my odometer that often anyways. Don't ask how often I drive, I drive to school to work and back home, every Monday to Friday, and that's about a thirty mile loop.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Sorry, I was busy driving so I never checked my odometer between Monday and today, and my friends and I went down to a boat show. I checked my odometer after I got home and realized I had 512.1 miles on the car. I don't really check my odometer that often anyways. Don't ask how often I drive, I drive to school to work and back home, every Monday to Friday, and that's about a thirty mile loop.
I meant if you get a tune you'll have 375hp for another photo op haha.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #8
I meant if you get a tune you'll have 375hp for another photo op haha.
Lol, I'll have to get more tunes than 375 hp now that I have over 600 miles on it. Is that crazy? In just two weeks, I have 614.6 miles on the car now.