Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

2016 Audi S3 10K-15K Mile Vacation: Volume 2

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Update 2 of S3 road trip: Although some nice person decided to leave a dirty bikini under my windshield wiper, it worked out as a fun surprise to walk up to this morning when I walked out to my car. Now I have to clean the entire front of my car from wet sand and all sorts of debris. I did manage to get black spray paint from a Home Depot within the western outskirts of Virginia Beach, and I did smoke the tail lights of the car, and now for the most part it has the appearance of an entirely black car, except for the sand that I still need to clean off of my windshield wiper and hood. The only downside is that there appears to be no actual gas station in that area of the city, which sucks because if you have a low tank and your car all of a sudden stalls then you'd have nowhere to fill up your tank.

Other than that today has been sorta funny in a way not really.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
haha should of posted a pic.

OP
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Thread Starter #3
haha should of posted a pic.
Of what, the dirty pink bikini left under my windshield wiper? Before I drove off, I threw it out.