Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

From A5 to S3

KenMoore

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I just traded my '13 A5 in and purchased '17 S3 Glacier White. I was waiting for the RS3 but after weighing the 15k price difference I declined and decided the S3 had enough get-up-and-go for me. I love the virtual cockpit, not to keen on the soundaktor interior exhaust sound. I love the fact that my insurance was only $80 per 6/ months more. I'm currently dealing with the added battery drain having the Audi Connect app on my phone has been. Other than that, I'm here in a Oklahoma and I believe I noticed one of the site administrators is as well. Maybe we can all meet some day. My first mod is: Weathertech floorliners and if I had the money to waste I'd like the Carbon Fiber trunklid spoiler.

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions in the future so just want to say "Thanks!" In advance.

Ken

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Congrats and welcome aboard Ken.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome, my insurance thinks our S3 is an A3 so our rates are much lower as well.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome aboard.