Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

2016 Audi S3 1 Year 18K Mile Update

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige
Since I sold my 2015 Honda Civic in a private bid, I have been enjoying this car like crazy. How I got 18223 miles on my odometer is because I had to go to a meeting from Maryland to Boston and I didn't want to go to an airport. I got this vehicle the day before MLK day, and did not get it on a lease after owning (buying) a $22K economy car and then switching to an almost $50K performance sedan. The S3 has overall been very reliable, the only issue it has ever had was to do with the recall with the suction pump and had to have that replaced. I got an Apple sticker and put it on the upper right corner of my rear window for no reason, and I also got an autocross sticker. Now I expect there to be snow to be in my area, so I have some winter tires on the car that I have on now and have the 18" all season tires laying around since I didn't get the magnetic ride package. The S3 I got is the Prestige, and being that it has the Advanced Technology Package standard for 2016 since it was a standalone option in 2015, I got that, but did not get the magnetic ride. Overall, love my S3, wanna keep it for longer than I kept my god awful underpowered Civic.