Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

New dude from TX

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi all!

I think I'm about to pull the trigger on a new 17 pretty soon. I was an active member on iwsti and nasioc but am looking forward to a more mature ride in the S3.

How long does it take to deliver a purchase order? Also is anyone seeing decent discount on purchase orders?

Look forward to it.

Rgt

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome aboard, you can easily purchase an S3 at invoice or a few hundred above it. I purchased mine for $500 above invoice only because they had to ship it down from another dealer.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #3
Welcome aboard, you can easily purchase an S3 at invoice or a few hundred above it. I purchased mine for $500 above invoice only because they had to ship it down from another dealer.
Thanks! How about prestige model though? I'm being told that is by order only and dealership doesn't want to work with me. They say that since it comes Audi directly they cannot offer any deal other than list.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
... and they are saying there are no prestige models available anywhere in the USA. Seems a bit of a stretch ...

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
... and they are saying there are no prestige models available anywhere in the USA. Seems a bit of a stretch ...
What S3Fan said it correct you can get them at or near invoice price.

Which part of TX are you from? It is true there are very limited inventory on Prestige models. But you can get a Premium plus with the same options as a Prestige. What options are you looking for?

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
South. Thing is you can only get the lane keep assist and traffic jam assist deal in the prestige model. That is not available on any other model.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
South. Thing is you can only get the lane keep assist and traffic jam assist deal in the prestige model. That is not available on any other model.
That is correct on Adaptive Cruise Control and pretty much the only option that requires getting the Prestige.

Try giving Audi West www.audiwest.com in Houston a call to see if they can cut you a deal on an order.

They also have several Prestige models in stock. Click Here

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Welcome from Austin.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
Man I'm glad I talked to you guys. These jokers told me there were ZERO prestiges anywhere in the country. Lol. This one just lost my biz.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Glad we can help, I purchased mine from them. Make sure you ask them to give you the free window tint.[thumb]

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I got mine close to invoice and this was when the car first came out.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #12
Well my dudes, i am officially an S3 owner now. Picked up a 2017 Prestige in Brilliant Black. It is being transferred across state late next week so i will post pics when i finally get it to the house. I am super excited.

Just a little history, i had a 2007 STi Stage 2 that got 'exchanged' for a family car back in 2010. I cannot wait to get behind the wheel of sport sedan again. Alot of 6 speed purists out there seem to complain about the S3 DSG but not me at all. It perfectly suits my needs nowadays - I especially cannot wait to test the traffic assist stuff on the commute. I actually really enjoyed driving the quick shifting semiauto so i am bit shocked at the few reviews i have seen that knock it.

Anyways, thanks again!

RGT

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats! Glad you made the move to an Audi. Honestly I love the DSG on the S3, it shifts fast and smooth.

Well my dudes, i am officially an S3 owner now. Picked up a 2017 Prestige in Brilliant Black. It is being transferred across state late next week so i will post pics when i finally get it to the house. I am super excited.

Just a little history, i had a 2007 STi Stage 2 that got 'exchanged' for a family car back in 2010. I cannot wait to get behind the wheel of sport sedan again. Alot of 6 speed purists out there seem to complain about the S3 DSG but not me at all. It perfectly suits my needs nowadays - I especially cannot wait to test the traffic assist stuff on the commute. I actually really enjoyed driving the quick shifting semiauto so i am bit shocked at the few reviews i have seen that knock it.

Anyways, thanks again!

RGT

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Congratulations, hope you got a great deal.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #15
Yeah. It's hard to tell if you ever get a good deal with these guys but I got 8% off list so hopefully I didn't get that screwed.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Nice dude, congrats.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #17

I .... cannot ... stop ... driving ....

:)

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Beautiful, did you end up doing a dealer trade or buying it directly from the dealer?

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I really like the revised front end on the S3.

OP
R

RGT03

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #20
Beautiful, did you end up doing a dealer trade or buying it directly from the dealer?
Yep. It was a dealer trade otherwise its a long waiting period to order. They had it transferred and then they added a tint to it locally. Worked out great. My only wish is that i had red calipers. i think it needs a little something to spice it up, but it is beautiful. The LED lights on the interior look really great too. It is a space ship inside heheh.