Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

2016 Audi S3 Review | MikeOnCarsAndBikes

mjj209

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
Hello Forum!

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm an amateur car reviewer in San Francisco, CA. I did my first video review of the Audi S3, it's on YouTube here: [video=youtube;qYXyvAg7bt0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYXyvAg7bt0&ab_channel=MikeOnCarsAndBikes[/video]

I'm planning on doing a set of videos, including several Audis. Anyways, enjoy, and feel free to tear my review to shreads ;-)

Cheers,
MikeOnCarsAndBikes

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Since this is your first video I won't be too rough on the feedback, but it was a bit hard to watch.

Here's a couple of pointers:
1) Never start a video and make negative comments about the car right off the bat. At least get in the car, drive it around before offering your opinion.
2) Edit out all the off-topic parts, its really boring.
3) Do some research on the different features and functions on the vehicles. There were a lot of great features on the car like different driving modes, launch control, magnetic ride and sound system they you didn't go over.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
I would encourage you to rent that vehicle again and do another test on a sunny day. Like Lonestar mentioned do a bit of research on the car and I think you would be pleasantly surprise how great the S3 truely is.

ESSS 3

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Mike I say this with the kindest of intentions...don't quite your day job, loose the fan boy M3 shifting glove, test in dry conditions so you can accurately access the engines power and the dynamics of the chassis/suspension, and please read up on the specs/facts of a car before you "so call" review it. Btw those two air intakes under the headlights in the bottom of the grill are NOT for brake cooling as you so eloquently stated, they are there to cool the radiators for the transmission and engine oil.
All the best.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Sorry man but that is so bad on so many levels. Not only did you not do any homework, but the entire video lacks anything informative.