Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Audi S3 Age Demographics

Audi S3 Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 17 15.9%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 29 27.1%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 14 13.1%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 8 7.5%

• Total voters

AudiS3.org

Administrator
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Please take a moment and vote based on your age group.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 s3
damn...I feel so fortunate to own a vehicle of this magnitude at 21...

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3 Prestige

Mike H

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback
Hi members. Took delivery of a new S3 Sportback this week. (3 month delay due to minor body changes). Work car. Heard was powerful but is amazing. Not into forums,or cars really , but this vehicle makes you look forward to getting up in the morning! Taking it in for a 35% tint today. Was wanting front/back mudflaps but the A3 ones don't fit (apparently). Link for these??

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Hi members. Took delivery of a new S3 Sportback this week. (3 month delay due to minor body changes). Work car. Heard was powerful but is amazing. Not into forums,or cars really , but this vehicle makes you look forward to getting up in the morning! Taking it in for a 35% tint today. Was wanting front/back mudflaps but the A3 ones don't fit (apparently). Link for these??
I can't see why the A3 ones wouldn't fit, maybe its an issue with the sportback, but on the sedans the side skirts are shared and even the rear bumper looks almost the same.

Mike H

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback
Cheers LonestarS3. Will just buy the badboys and if they don't fit then fuckit. Got a 35% tint yesterday, one of the Velcro AUDI boot boxes , and a dog grille . How do you put photos up??

mtbarr64

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S3 Prestige
damn...I feel so fortunate to own a vehicle of this magnitude at 21...
Being rich at 21 because of family wealth isn't impressive. I have friends whose parents bought them BMWs without a hesitation.

Saving all those years while working and supporting oneself outside the family home is impressive.

In debt over ones head, where a car payment is greater that a home expense is not impressive.

Just some thoughts on what impresses me.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 s3
Being rich at 21 because of family wealth isn't impressive. I have friends whose parents bought them BMWs without a hesitation.

Saving all those years while working and supporting oneself outside the family home is impressive.

In debt over ones head, where a car payment is greater that a home expense is not impressive.

Man you sound salty as hell. I couldnt imagine what hardships you went through that forced you to join this forum. Do you even own an 8V? Let alone an 8P?

Something is fundamentally wrong with you if have the audacity to speak on my behalf and devalue hard work with the good ol' "family money". Don't ever bring others personal accomplishments down to the same level as your failures in life. Makes me laugh to know that you're probably older than 21, and yet you may not even drive a car half the value as mine. And on the rare chance you do, even more of an embarrasment. Good luck, bud.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2016 s3

Price of an HTC U11: $700
Price of an iPhone: $1100

Keep up the saltiness you wanker.

Mike H

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback
What a fanny!!

Wireless

Reactions
Each to their own I say, live within your own means, and don't put down anyone that has it better or worse than you do, we all make life choices, we all make a career, we all have a family/relationships, and we all have good and bad luck.

My car was free, and nearly 20 years old, without a service history, some might say they wouldn't touch it, others might say 'bargain', or classic car; personally I prefer the manual 6 speed gearbox to these automatics with launch control, not because one or the other is better, but because I'm old school 54 years young, and owned other cars from the 1970s.

Never been interested in leather heated seats, or computers telling me I need fuel or washer fluid, but I have to admit I thought I'd pissed myself when I had that warm feeling and discovered I'd switched on the heated seats, ha.

Why put people down or be jealous of others? Makes no sense, just enjoy what you have, we all sit on the toilet for a shit.

Mike H

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback
Mike H here again, 3 years on!! The Co car Mythos Black S3 Sportback mentioned above has served me well and is due back shortly. done 68,000 miles. Couple of paint scrapes, and the coolant manifold cracked at year 2 and was leaking fluid but got that repaired on warranty. Plus 3 penalty points and another 3 in the post FFS. For replacement I speced' up a black RS3 Sportback "SPORTS EDITION" in Panther Black, couldn't get roof rails however and they couldn't swap the wheels for the "Trapezoid Alloys" . List price £52,000 and of the 6 lease quotes (@ 25,000 miles/yr, 3 yrs, 3 month's payment down) ARNOLD CLARK was cheapest at £1150 pcm !! (Inc tyres/servicing) If I'd taken a £4k salary cut for 3 years and accepted P11D of £19,500 Benefit in Kind I could have ordered. Bit daft however , so in 12-16 weeks will have the S3 Sportback- "Black Edition" - trapezoid alloys/sunroof/red grabs/virtual cockpit... Still can't get the roof rails however, have ordered the stick on one's again for £200 like the current one... Looking forward to the 7 speed tip-tronic/s-,tronic.... Is the automatic generally better for the crackle and pop? When the manifold was getting fixed had an automatic TT for a week which crackled like fuck when you floored it in a low gear....

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
We will be members of the New Age family next month. We have ordered a Big Red 17 with the full en-suite, 15 inch wheels, washing machine, gas heater and second battery.
Cant wait.
Cheers,
David.
Congrats and welcome to the group!

Mike H

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 Sportback
Mike H here again, 3 years on!! The Co car Mythos Black S3 Sportback mentioned above has served me well and is due back shortly. done 68,000 miles. Couple of paint scrapes, and the coolant manifold cracked at year 2 and was leaking fluid but got that repaired on warranty. Plus 3 penalty points and another 3 in the post FFS. For replacement I speced' up a black RS3 Sportback "SPORTS EDITION" in Panther Black, couldn't get roof rails however and they couldn't swap the wheels for the "Trapezoid Alloys" . List price £52,000 and of the 6 lease quotes (@ 25,000 miles/yr, 3 yrs, 3 month's payment down) ARNOLD CLARK was cheapest at £1150 pcm !! (Inc tyres/servicing) If I'd taken a £4k salary cut for 3 years and accepted P11D of £19,500 Benefit in Kind I could have ordered. Bit daft however , so in 12-16 weeks will have the S3 Sportback- "Black Edition" - trapezoid alloys/sunroof/red grabs/virtual cockpit... Still can't get the roof rails however, have ordered the stick on one's again for £200 like the current one... Looking forward to the 7 speed tip-tronic/s-,tronic.... Is the automatic generally better for the crackle and pop? When the manifold was getting fixed had an automatic TT for a week which crackled like fuck when you floored it in a low gear....
Got the new S3 before Christmas.

Black edition
Panther Black
Trapezoid alloys
Electric folding body colour mirrors
Red enamel grabs
Sunroof
16 speaker B&O sound
Virtual cockpit
7 speed S-tronic.

Added black roof rails from Warrington.

Love it.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Got the new S3 before Christmas.

Black edition
Panther Black
Trapezoid alloys
Electric folding body colour mirrors
Red enamel grabs
Sunroof
16 speaker B&O sound
Virtual cockpit
7 speed S-tronic.

Added black roof rails from Warrington.

Love it.
Congrats!

carlover

Reactions
City
fairport harbor
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 audi 3s
any one know of a cool license plate frame ,,,,,,found a cool one from some speed shop ,,but i lost where it was