Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Who lets people eat in the Audi S3?

Who lets people eat in the Audi S3?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Even when my wife eats in the car I get annoyed.[:I]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
The wife and I are the only ones permitted to eat in the car.....even then I wish my wife wouldn't. She is not as careful as me and at times gets crumbs all over.....oh well, fortunately I have a nice vacuum cleaner.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
My wife loves to eat pretzels in the car which gets salt all over the car. Like [MENTION=137]Cairo94507[/MENTION] I just rely on a good vacuum.[facepalm]

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Depends on whos doing it. Most of the time I would say no.

S3VM3

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 S3
We eat in our car's all the time. Especially our 2015 Yukon Denali. Which is the car we drive on family trips. That car already has 136k miles on it and the interior and exterior is absolutely disgusting. But the interior is far worse car hasn't been washed since our trip to NC and that was at the beginning of 2016. So 1 year has passed. And our S3 is no longer in our hands to make the interior filthy but someone did spill a milkshake in the back seat that got all over the floor and the seat.