Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Apple Music Radio Issues

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Whenever I use Apple Music Radio via Bluetooth I have serious issues. When the song finishes and goes to change tracks it starts power skipping and won't stop unless I force close Apple Music. I have the newest iOS and have tried on multiple Apple devices and multiple audis to no avail. I have a 2017 Audi s3 and made a service claim with Audi technology hq and sent them a video. I have hard reset my mmi as well as toggles every available setting on my phone and car. I even stumped my service manager at the dealer and he recreated the problem with his phone as well. I did manage to get it to work with an older Apple device that wasn't updated. This only happens with the radio feature of Apple Music. I also tried pandora and that works fine. Anybody else having this issue. If you have the latest iOS and Apple Music try and see. It's weird. Thanks!

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Hopefully someone with an iPhone can help. I have an Android.