Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

All Weather / Monster Mats for the S3

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
When I purchased my can in July 2015 I wrote into the deal a set of monster mats. 2 years almost to the day they finally arrived. Not sure if others have been waiting but here they are....

Myles

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
That's a long time, mine was in the trunk when I purchased mine.

OP
M

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #3
That's a long time, mine was in the trunk when I purchased mine.
At the time of purchase I was told that only the A3 logo mats were available and I wanted the S3 ones. I checked back in regularly with more that one Audi Dealer's parts Dept and nothing... Not sure what was going on if you have had them since 2015.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Mine was included in the trunk too.

OP
M

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #5

SW_S3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
I was told "no such thing" when I asked for the S3 logo winter mats, so I bought the A3 ones. This was in California in January 2017. They had no sku for S3 winter mats that they could find.

OP
M

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #7
I was told "no such thing" when I asked for the S3 logo winter mats, so I bought the A3 ones. This was in California in January 2017. They had no sku for S3 winter mats that they could find.
So I wonder with the several comments about them "being in my trunk" , if they were the A3 mats. I know for sure that is all that was available in Canada, until now.

DRTJRZY

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
At the time of purchase I was told that only the A3 logo mats were available and I wanted the S3 ones. I checked back in regularly with more that one Audi Dealer's parts Dept and nothing... Not sure what was going on if you have had them since 2015.

Mine are A3 mats that I had the salesman steal them out of an A3 trade in in 2014 lol.

SW_S3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2017 Audi S3
Those MAXpider mats look good. They have a lip on the side, might catch more snow/rain than the rubber ones I have. Mine have overflowed but only when it was pretty extreme snow and getting in and out to shovel the car out! Thanks for the link, I did not find those when I was looking a year ago.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
Reactions
State
DE
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 S3
They contain water very well. I used to have Weather Tech for my MB. After just 15 months it developed a hole by the foot rest. The 3D Maxspider is so much better. I am still using it after 2+ years.