Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

How many types of tunes are there and how many types of exhaust brands are there

Arklo's3

Reactions
State
DC
Country
United States
I'm trying to get into something but have no idea where to start and don't see any videos on my 2018 s3 Or Audi s3 8v,

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
there are a few out there. depends on what sound your looking for.

as for fitment the cars are the same from 2015+, so far. just look for any of those years for a video. i have seen a few of them already.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
On previous cars I had went custom remap based on the car there and then, however I?ve opted for the bigger brand this time. I?ve the 8V S3 now, I?m going for APR very soon. They won me over with their analytical approach to be honest.

Also I?m always milltek for tone, any catback I?ve had has always been a milltek. I currently have the milltek race catback, non res, non valved and it sounds fantastic.

Previously I?ve went with a scorpion down pipe and based on my experience, when I get to that stage I will do the same again. The mixture works well between scorpion and milltek, and tone is just beautiful in my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk