Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

how would you guys like it if more vendors are on this forum and giving exclusive deals to members here?

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
how would you guys like it if more vendors are on this forum and giving exclusive deals to members here?

please post your opinion on this topic.

one of the few things that i think would make it work out is that if we all can pitch in and get more people to join this site. pass the word along that this site exists and that it great place to talk about cars without the bickering and put downs.

if there are more members then more vendors would be interested on jumping on board which in turn means we all get awesome deals, better deals then if they were to offer it on other sites. (this would be the idea). the admin here is great and willing to try new things and listen. this is a great forum to attempt this. i have been a moderator on another forum and lets just say the admin is not so great. so lets hear everyone's opinion on how to get this working and what your able to do as well because the admins cant do it all alone.

... my 2 cents.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Yes I would like to see more vendors on here.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 S3
More vendors would be nice.