Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Ignition only fuse?... AirLift suspension wiring question

BKP5274

Reactions
City
Clinton
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
S3
Hi,

I have airlift installed on my '17 S3 and the remote fuse is currently piggybacking the fuel pump fuse. This is how the shop installed the suspension when I got it. Anyways, anytime I unlock the car, or open a door. Power is turned on to the airlift controller, which then starts the compressor if the tank is low. I currently have a tank leak so the compressor is triggering all the time. I'm getting the leak fixed but does anyone know where I can find exactly what powers on with only starting the car? I know I can go and test each and every fuse but this will be a large task by myself. My goal is to only have the airlift controller power on with the ignition. I also believe the way it's wired has part to do with why my battery died. The controller turns on at very strange times and I really only need it when starting the car.

Thanks!

Last edited: