Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

2017 Vegas Yellow S3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

My wife and I just put a deposit down on a Vegas Yellow S3 with Sport Seats, Tech package, B&O sound, red calipers, carbon fiber spoiler and side mirrors, and Black Optic Dynamic Package.

The car is set to arrive in 10-15 days. We are still not sure on the color but wanted to hold it until we can see it in person.

Being new to Audi's I have some questions.

Does the Parking System Plus have the ability to self park the car?
Does the car have seat memory positions tied to the key fob?
Is there any way to add Homelink garage control while having the sport seats?
How user friendly for maintenance are Audi's? I change my own oil, rotate tires, replace brakes and perform other general maintance on my Acura TL and our Civic. Do you think I will be able to perform those same tasks on an Audi?

Are there any known issues with Audi that I should keep an eye out for like burning oil?

Thanks and I look forward to being part of this forum.

AlltrackMike

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard.

• Does the Parking System Plus have the ability to self park the car? - Unfortunately it doesn't have this feature.
  • Does the car have seat memory positions tied to the key fob? - The car doesn't have memory seats. Since you have the Sports Seats, they are not powered either.
  • Is there any way to add Homelink garage control while having the sport seats? - Homelink can be installed by the dealer if you didn't option for it.
  • How user friendly for maintenance are Audi's? I change my own oil, rotate tires, replace brakes and perform other general maintenance on my Acura TL and our Civic. Do you think I will be able to perform those same tasks on an Audi? - Oil change for the S3 is fairly easy, there are lots of videos online for this. Everything else is straight forward like any other car.
  • Are there any known issues with Audi that I should keep an eye out for like burning oil? I've had mine for close to two years and have zero issues with burning oil.

OP
M
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United Kingdom
Thread Starter #3
From the Audi website it shows

Heated twelve-way power front sport seats, including four-way power lumbar adjustment

ssincl3

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
If you have a camera for lane departure then the dealer can't install homelink. Sports seats don't have power...just for lumbar. I've have low coolant warning each year. Seems to be common. I guess that runs out instead of the oil on these cars. Seen the that same yellow car at the dealer. Looks awesome! Spoiler looks super cool!