Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

do you want after market gauges. well there are solutions for that.

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
i found a site that does custom gauges for our cars.
custom gauge pods for audi S3 or A3

they use oem parts which they modify to get gauges to go into. therefore the fitment is pretty good and spot on. i have not used them before but i would if i decided i want to install gauges.

they do custom requests too so just email them if you want anything thing done.
currently they have a few versions such as a single A-pillar pod and triple A-pillar pods. im sure if you want a cluster pod they will custom one up for you as well. the prices are high in comparison to other after market brands, but we aware that no other aftermarket brands make anything for our cars.

as a bonus plus that goes with the high price is that these guys use oem parts that fit better with a better look than say autometer A-pillar pods. i have used autometer for my other cars before and the fitment was ok at best.

Last edited:

S3Mike

Reactions
City
Las Vegas
Nice find. Just seems like a pain in the butt to run the lines for the boost gauge.

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #3
your right! and it usually does but i think thats really part of the fun. its all about the journey....

Reactions
I saw that these were listed in there but only claim to fit the years 2006-2013. Is there anyway these would fit the 8V or does everyone seem to do pillar and vent gauges now? I’ve been looking everywhere for a steering column gauge to keep my vents from being taken up.

Attachments

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #5
i recommend that you email them and ask if they will make one for your specific car.

as i mentioned above, thats what they do. they customize upon requests.