Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Happy New Owner - Florett S3

OP
M

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #21
Looks great Myles, they should have made it look like that from the factory. Did they end up needing to remove the antenna?
I totally agree... the A3 Sportbacks here have always had the fully black roof and it looks great. I guess there are a few corners cut on the S3 to keep costs down. Like no memory for the power seats, hate that.

The antenna was removed and wrapped separately to the roof and then reinstalled. The antenna gasket is black, so it all flows together nicely.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I totally agree... the A3 Sportbacks here have always had the fully black roof and it looks great. I guess there are a few corners cut on the S3 to keep costs down. Like no memory for the power seats, hate that.

The antenna was removed and wrapped separately to the roof and then reinstalled. The antenna gasket is black, so it all flows together nicely.
I agree with you 100% on the lack of memory seats and I made that very clear in my survey review to Audi. Seeing how great it looks I may end up doing the same wrap on mine too lol.

OP
M

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #23
Mod #2 went on yesterday... H&R spacers (10/15mm)... really like the new stance.

ToplessTT

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Really like how it site with the spacers! Gorgeous car! Was also thinking of the roof wrap, totally agree it have come that way from factory.

On to the power sports seats...The same grudge I had! Me and the missus swap cars often and it helps to have the seats self adjust when the car is unlocked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

Myles C.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #25
I added one more small "mod"... Just a touch of colour...

Myles C.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ToplessTT

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk