Cincinnati
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Q8
Hello,
I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this and how they took care of it:
I have a 2020 Q8 that is about three weeks old. It has prestige and luxury packages so it has double glass on all four doors. The rear door windows are tinted darker than the front and in daytime light they appear hazy or smoky.
Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this situation and what you would do. Thank you for your time.

Anida

Reactions
City
Ohsweken
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 Audi q8
Hello,
I am wondering if anyone else has encountered this and how they took care of it:
I have a 2020 Q8 that is about three weeks old. It has prestige and luxury packages so it has double glass on all four doors. The rear door windows are tinted darker than the front and in daytime light they appear hazy or smoky.
Please let me know if you have any thoughts on this situation and what you would do. Thank you for your time.
Hi , I’m having the same exact issue with mine . The windows almost look dirty and old in some light . I mentioned this to Audi and they’re looking into replacing the back windows for me . Not sure if that’s just how they make them but it’s driving me bonkers every time I look back lol

MB3

Reactions
City
Paramus
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Q8 Prestige
I just picked up a 2020 Q8 with the Luxury Package and the thick glass. I noticed the same thing with the rear windows. It drives me crazy as well. Is there a resolution for this or is it just something we need to accept?