Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

jb4

Reactions
City
Strabane
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
7.5R
ive bought a 7.5R lapiz blue with full maxton kit, ordered a jb4 can anyone give their impressions if they have had it fitted

Camknow1es

Reactions
City
West Vancouver
State
CA
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Audi S3
Yes just installed this weekend. Havent taken it on a dyno yet but boost is around 22psi on map 1.
Can feel the gains.
Intake only for extra mods but new DP is coming.

OP
M
Reactions
City
Strabane
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
7.5R
Thread Starter #3
good to hear sadly mine failed from faulty firmware issue, and left the car immobile had emailed burger said try recovery didnt work then said you should buy a new circuit board..lol
got fed up with it and returned it luckily i got a full refund.. went for a proper tune and gained an extra about 10-20% more power across the whole rev range.. and all the while running 2 psi less boost, just wish i hadn't of wasted the time on the jb4.. although i understand why peope with warrenty go for them.. also the logging and afr etc are nowhere near accurate.. it just makes estimates based on calculations, logging with vcds showed the correct readings..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manofvoice For Sale 0
GlacierS3 Performance Tuning 1