Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

New from Michigan!

Reactions
City
Redford Charter
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Audi S3
What up S3 fam I'm new to the audi scene performance wise, but I've had a daily a4 back in the late 90s. And as bad as winter gets here that 97 a4 Quattro would get me ripping thru all the snow and make it to work at 6a.m. just to find out work is canceled. Because the rest of the company can't make it thru the snow...

Anyways had the S3 for like 2 years now and I fell in love with it... love the sound of the motor screaming even tho it's bone stock.

And boyyy since I got this car it has had been nothing but bad luck happening to the car. But we'll get into that later, - being this is my hello introduction. Lol

Sorry men for the long intro...

I know I'm going to sound like a super newb but I would love to know how to change the driver side light bulb 💡...
Can't seem to find videos for an s3...

And I will be active on this forum as long yall will help with my many questions and thoughts to making my S3 an Awesome project!

Thanks
- 20210808_193959.jpg Joe