Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Prospective S3 buyer from London

Hosh85

Reactions
City
London
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi S3
Hi guys and girls

Hope you are all well.

As per subject is have decided that the s3 8p will be the car for me, I have a habit of keeping cars stock for a pretty short period of time before fettling with them lol.. 260bhp is plenty for London traffic but I know il want more. As such would love to connect with other UK drivers and want to talk about what to look out for when buying, Red flags you have experienced etc, immediate things to look at to ensure a healthy engine prior to fettling. Been on YT etc and have seen these mapped to stage 2 to approx 340-360bhp with some addional hardware etc so what to discuss this also..based on a number of thing I've read and the fact I want a bit of jekyll and Hyde type car I think I'm going to go for the DSG with the flappy paddles..and a 5dr as I have offspring lol. Anyway happy to chat and get inspired by you in the know folk!

Best

Hosh

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome aboard and good luck on your car search.