Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

review on the EQT coil grounding kit for EA888.3 audi a3 s3 2015+

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
i recently purchased this item after seeing it online.

i truly believe that any grounding or power upgrade is positive on any make or model car.
so with this product it was something i wanted to try out. the item is still in the package and will be installed soon.
if you are not familiar with the concept behind it, here is a video of it being installed and explained.

before i even do the installation i have a concern. its about the length of the cable that attaches to the grounding point. now without actually installing i don't know how short it will be. we will see this week.

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #2
its installed.

i have some negatives and positives about this product. ill be updating this part soon after i get some photos of it installed in the bay area.

OP

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
Thread Starter #3
here is how it comes. no labels or instruction sheet. kinda winging it. the online is still on a per user method. there is no specific place to put the ground. this is one of those issues i will be discussing.

IMG_20220131_1509113.jpg