Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Wheel spacers

Johnso21

Reactions
Just wondering what size wheel spacers are best and If anyone has any pics of them on there s3 2016 model?

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
I'd be interested in some pics as well. I was watching this video on the golf R.
And I think that mine are already in the same position in relation to the fender with my OZ wheels. These look like quality spacers though.
View: https://youtu.be/S7UXjzm_Nkk

Gerry

Reactions
City
Long Beach
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 S3
Did you end up using these spacers?

Ch1z64

Reactions
City
Kilwinning
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
S3 8p
H&R spacers are good as long as you get hub centric ones 57.1 CB size and usually S3 8P will come with ET 54 wheels but i find running ET44 alloys sit perfect in line with wheel arch with no rubbing at all . Have tried alloys with ET 34 on and found them to rub against arch

jimmychow

Reactions
City
california
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
porshce 911
The BONOSS Wheel Spacer is a good choice, the brand is famous for its accurateness and high quality, it is different from other brand, the design of wheel spacers always follow the old one, a piece of wheel spacer should be functional and make sure it is safe while you driving the car, people argue that the weight of wheel spacers influence the unsprung weight, so BONOSS has the lightweight plus series to make it is light enough to fit the need of car and at the same time strong enough to support the driving.
You can check this: www.bonoss.com