Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Suggestions on how to spend my money :)

nsrrider

Reactions
City
Prineville
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 corvette
Hello All, I find myself in the market again for a 2018 or 2019 Golf R....I had a 2015 that I should never have sold. On that car I had an APR intake and JB tuner and liked the bump in performance. I wouldn't mind spending a little more money (say, a budget of $3K to $4K) to get a bit more than I had in the 2015. How can I best spend that money? And whose products should I be focused on? don't have emmissions checking where I live but wouldn't want an excessively loud or "droney" exhaust. Appreciate any input.

Reactions
City
Nashville
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Golf R
Might suggest a Unitronic Stage 1+ Performance Software package. Approx 71 bhp pick-up for under $700. They also offer a carbon-fiber air-intake system. My ‘22 R has the Stage 1+, money well spent. Good luck, Bill

OP
N

nsrrider

Reactions
City
Prineville
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 corvette
Thread Starter #3
Might suggest a Unitronic Stage 1+ Performance Software package. Approx 71 bhp pick-up for under $700. They also offer a carbon-fiber air-intake system. My ‘22 R has the Stage 1+, money well spent. Good luck, Bill
sounds perfect.....thanks!

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
most ecu and tcu tune maps would give you a fun drive.
also, try upgrading bushings and mounts. you'll be surprised on how much more fun it is with those.

try all the bushing and mount upgrades offered by black forest industries and 034 motorsports.