Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Decisions Decisions

JustJoe

Reactions
City
Huddersfield
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
A4
Morning, new to this forum.

I am currently in the market for a S3, budget of around 20k for one (at the time been) for that price I could get a 66 plate facelift with about 30k on the clock or......a 2016 pre facelift has just come on the market with only 5,000 miles on the clock 1 owner Hpi clear its literally like a new car.

Also there is a possibility we could be heading for a recession, with the whole Covid 19 scenario, so I might sit tight for a bit & hopefully car prices will go down.

What would you do facelift or pre facelift?

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
thats very subjective. i personally like the pre and since i have the pre im biased. but if i had to redo it all over again i would still do the pre. now thats just looks. if your looking for more than just looks then the facelift has more options. but youll need to dig more into that aspect to see. such as the hp was increased a little more later on. the pre only has 292hp. not sure why such an odd number but if hp is a factor then see what year it bumped up to over 300hp. i think it is around 310ish hp??