Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Help : electrical problem

drp38

Reactions
City
Hereford
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
rs3 2012
Hi everyone .. Need some help ASAP ... i have a 2012 RS3 that has only covered 8500 miles .... It sems the electrics on the column have packed up ie ... stalk for indicators / main beam wont function .. windscreen wiper stalk wont function ...... I have a long journey this week and local dealer is too busy to look at it ... Any suggestions as to what might have happened ? The car is garaged all the time .... could it be something simple like a fuse / relay ?

Hamlet

Reactions
City
Fyffes Pen P.O.
State
Non-US
Country
Jamaica
What I Drive
VW polo classic modified with a 1.8
This is my first time posting on this forum, so I don't know if I can do this. I have a 1999 vw polo classic that I modified by placing a 1.8t engine out of a 2003 audi s3 1.8t 4 weel drive. Every thing works with regards to driving. Now I need the ac system to work, but I can't find a detailed wiring diagram for the ac system for the 2003 s3 1.8t. I have worked out most of the wiring, however, 2 wires are giving some trouble. A green wire and a blue/red wire, I don't know where they go. Any help would be appreciated.