Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

New owner

Billysaph

Reactions
Evening all I’m billy been around the car scene for a fair few years now had everything from a 3dr cosworth right up to a 2015 focus st and a quite a few in between never had an Audi before so I’ve decided to finally scratch that itch and I pick my 2018 s3 up the weekend can’t wait

Reactions
How you finding it mate? I've had mine 2 months and completely love the car, such a capable and fast package, love it!

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
welcome love it this is my second Audi. I fell in love with the TT first gen. The problems with it turned me off for awhile but the S3 has been solid.
it's just the total package I think it does everything great. Funny had an R8 wave to me yesterday I guess the green is unique enough for an R8 to give me a thumbs up :)

OP
B

Billysaph

Reactions
Thread Starter #4
It’s unbelievable I’m totally in love with it I love the virtual clocks what a great car altho I had someone go into the back of me yesterday so it now needs a new rear bumper

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
That sucks I'm sorry to here that you got hit already. Same thing happed to two of my wife's cars. Second day I took it to work someone hit her bumper in the parking garage. And hard too it put two holes in the bumper where the license plate screws are from the other car. And the other time her first new car on the first week of ownership we took it through a carwash and the guy in front of us had a magnetic cb antenna. he popped it off and threw it in the bed. Well the roller grabbed the wire and started swinging the heavy magnet base around by the wire. I thought it was going to come through the side window it was hitting it so hard. It put big dents from one end of the car to the other.

Good luck with your repairs I'm sure it will look as good as new.

OP
B

Billysaph

Reactions
Thread Starter #6
That’s exactly what’s happened I have two holes in my rear bumper I’ve just been on the phone to my insurance they are collecting the car tomorrow dropping of a hire car and hopefully replacing the rear bumper back to being 100% again

Attachments

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Nice I love the white one that was my first choice. But couldn't pass up finding the limited edition green.

20190107_193512.jpg

OP
B

Billysaph

Reactions
Thread Starter #8
Wow that’s incredible love it mate !!

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Thanks wish they came in a manual in the states then it would be perfect. Still the dsg is a nice compromise.

OP
B

Billysaph

Reactions
Thread Starter #10
I love the dsg first auto I’ve owned I have driven a manual s3 while I was looking to buy one wasn’t that impressed
Where about in the states you from bud ?

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
I'm near Philadelphia

OP
B

Billysaph

Reactions
Thread Starter #12
Nice would love to visit a few different places in America been to Florida a few times got another trip planned next year.