Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

ordering some driving shoes from this site

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
im ordering some driving shoes. not sure if they are any good but i have heard of this brand before.

i decided to pick one that wasn't too off visually as i wanted to be able to walk around to.

brand: PILOTI
piloti - shift shoes

$120.00
free shipping and free returns

so i was driving with my new walking nike shoes and i noticed that they have a thick sole. because of that sole, it made it difficult to drive and feel where the pedals are at. so i remembered that there were driving shoes that would be perfect. here i am giving these a try.
i did some research and i know that nike has driving shoes as well but i would say they do look the part and im not sure how i would feel walking around with them on. plus i would assume the would wear out faster than these.
these states the bottom soles are made to give you the feel of an everyday sneaker but also a driving shoe feel. cant say that's bad at all.

if you guys do buy them let me know what you think about it.