Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Stage 2+ Audi s3 8p. Exp power ?

Reactions
City
Uk
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi s3 8p
Hi all I’m new here so I hope I’m in the right place lol. I’ve got a few questions to ask about my car and what power to expect if that’s possible.
I bought a Audi s3 8p (2007) around 8 months ago now and it’s standard barring a revo induction kit and a full millteck non res exhaust (not remapped yet) Obviously I had plans for it the moment I bought it but it took me a while to buy all the bits I’ve bought. Now I only bought these parts because I was told to by a number of people so I just went and did it but kept all the reciepts just in case lol. I know I should of signed up ages ago and asked you guys but you live and learn haha. Here is the parts list I have collected over the last 8 months

full set of silicone hoses
Revo high pressure fuel pump
Stage 2+ air tech inter cooler
Bosch 630cc injectors
Audi R8 coil pack

I’ve got my money for it’s first remap put aside and also I realise I need a clutch but it had a brand new one fitted a few weeks before I bought it so it’s not even 9 month old and covered roughly 2500 mile if that as I work away 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Trust me it’s on the to do list first thing after the remap. So guys my questions are what kind of SAFE power could I expect to get from everything combined ? What stage would it be classed at ? And what kind of power/torque can a standard engine and turbo safely handle ? If I could get 400 hp I would be happy. Also could you point me in the right direction for a decent set of front brakes ? I’ve got ferrodo ds2500 pads and grooved fence discs at the min but obviously I need a bigger set up with the extra power but ones that don’t break the bank if you get me lol. Yeah yeah saftey first lol
thanks guys I hope I’ve give you enough info to help me
cheers

Duglasfla

Reactions
City
Minsk
State
WV
Country
Benin
What I Drive
2009 E92 M3 Coupe