Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Standard air filter housing

Lee235

Reactions
Hello all,

I have recently bought a 2015 audi s3 which I love! Apart from the previous owner has decided to install a universal cone which isnt even the right size and doesn't connect properly so I am trying to locate a standard air box filter housing.

If anybody knows the part number or is selling one could somebody please advise.

Many thanks,
Lee

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Funny in the same boat don't think these cold air intakes add anything just sucking more hot air from the engine bay. I was going to email ecstuning for all of the part numbers to put me back to stock. currently have a neuspeed intake on mine that the previous owner put on. ecstuning looks like they have all the parts just need to figure out all that I need. Though I do like the dry aem filters better than the oily ones that are typically on the aftermarket intakes.

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/air-box-assembly/5q0129607ac/

20190825_142357.jpg

OP
L

Lee235

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
I've just ordered a standard airbox and a pipercross panel filter off Ebay. Think my car is stage one I'm going to get it dyno'd to double check. But think eventually I might upgrade to the vwracing r600 air intake which alot seem to be doing.

Just unsure what to do really haha!

It's just got a milltek system on it as far as I'm aware.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
you're lucky I can never find one in the US when I look on ebay.