Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

2015 Audi S3 - Valet Mode?

Bonez.com

Reactions
City
Fredonia
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
S3
My S3 is operating like its in valet mode. Trunk switches and buttons are not working.
Does anyone know if S3 has valet mode and how to get it oiut of valet mode?

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Welcome aboard! Yes the S3 does have a Valet mode. Does the FOB still have the key inside? From what I remember if you remove the key portion of the FOB its puts the car into a Valet Mode.

OP
B

Bonez.com

Reactions
City
Fredonia
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
S3
Thread Starter #3
Thank you for the reply.
2015 S3 has the key fob where the key is attached and flips up from the side when you hit the button.
The key does not detach.

Hopefully you can still provide guidance. The trunk will not open with the key fob, driver door button or trunk lid button.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Thank you for the reply.
2015 S3 has the key fob where the key is attached and flips up from the side when you hit the button.
The key does not detach.

Hopefully you can still provide guidance. The trunk will not open with the key fob, driver door button or trunk lid button.
Ah yes, I totally forgot the switchblade FOB, I traded my S3 in for a Q7 a few years ago and the newer FOBs have a detachable key.

Take a look at the online Owner's Manual to see if the info is in there http://ownersmanual.audiusa.com/