Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Help

Reactions
New to thread. Have a 2017 s3 lowered neuspeed springs. Saw that you can re program car for correct ride height, but apparently it has to be programmed in a sequence. Anyone familiar? Thank you

Reactions
I've never heard this before. Any pictures of the results?

OP
G
Reactions
Thread Starter #3
i did see some post on a forum but no real details. mainly if you measure from center of hub to bottom of wheel well you can enter the number thru computer odb and it makes ride much smoother. i have neuspeed lowering springs and its quite firm. thx for response

Reactions
I'm tagging @92683 into this thread to see if he has any ideas

Staff member
Reactions
hey, sup man.

just to be clear, unless im off base, your saying that you want to re-calibrate the suspension on your car after you have installed lowering springs?

do you have mag-ride?
if you do have this, goto your dealership and have them do the calibration. some may not know about this so call around first. not sure the cost either. dealers have the correct tools that i know of. im not sure about vcds. last i checked it didnt do it.

Last edited:

Staff member
Reactions
I've never heard this before. Any pictures of the results?
if you have mag-ride, you can and should get the car's computer suspension module (mag-ride module) to recenter its "0" point (when ever changing springs). if its above or below a little the mag system will either add a lot or a little resistance / or activate or deactivate (not sure which one these system uses) till you get back to center while driving. the feeling will be "weird" if the system doesnt know its now sitting on the wrong level.