Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Hi , going to be an audi s3 owner

Tomgtos3

Reactions
City
Harpenden
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi s3
Hi , im new to the audi scene. Im picking up an 2015 s3 with 60k on the clock. Anything i need to look out for? Problems etc? Either way i should be picking it up this week.

Attachments

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Hi welcome,
Sharp looking car. I'm to crazy about dirt to own a black car. I was just under mine this weekend polishing the exhaust :).

Nothing specific really about issues they run good if they were maintained. Leaks, codes, makes boost and maintenance intervals were followed etc. 60k is a little past the trans fluid change for the dsg so if it's not a manual that may need to be done. I also change my haldex fluid at 20k but you can check your intervals for your year.
https://www.audiusa.com/content/dam...Audi-Maintenance-Schedule-Model-Year-2015.pdf

Good luck they're a blast to drive.

OP
T

Tomgtos3

Reactions
City
Harpenden
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Audi s3
Thread Starter #3
OK, thanx for the reply. I'm.in the trade so whatever work needs to be i can do it. It is running stage 2 at the moment. Full service history all fluids changed in the last 3k , I will service it myself when i pick it up. I have a mitsubishi gto at the moment and I do polish the exhaust on that lol. Thank you.

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Nice should be fun stage 2 still have mine pretty much stock. Was supposed to be a daily but now it's just a toy.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Love the hatchback