Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Illuminated sills

dermot

Reactions
City
Hampton Poyle
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 S3 (8V)
I am looking for some S3 illuminated sills There are some for the 3door on eBay that have a battery and magnetic activation on the door. Would they fit or look rubbish on a 5 door sportback ? Any other "S3" logo sills available.

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
I am looking for some S3 illuminated sills There are some for the 3door on eBay that have a battery and magnetic activation on the door. Would they fit or look rubbish on a 5 door sportback ? Any other "S3" logo sills available.
What year is your S3? Anything labeled "8V" will work on the current S3

OP
D

dermot

Reactions
City
Hampton Poyle
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 S3 (8V)
Thread Starter #3
27/1/2016

OP
D

dermot

Reactions
City
Hampton Poyle
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
2016 S3 (8V)
Thread Starter #5
The 1st link, the carbon sill with "S3 Logo" they are for the 3 door car, will they fit a 5 door car ? Why the distinction ?. On the 2nd link is the entire strip illuminated ?

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
The 1st link, the carbon sill with "S3 Logo" they are for the 3 door car, will they fit a 5 door car ? Why the distinction ?. On the 2nd link is the entire strip illuminated ?
It does as the door sills are the same.