Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Misfire

Brocky09

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Car came up we misfire codes on my 52 8l
I put the coil pack conversion kit on we r8 coils the codes went but as I start the car up it still smokes and sounds groggy when I go over 30 it struggles to pick speed and the engine management light starts to flash coming up we coil pack do I need to change the plugs to accommodate the new coil pack?? Bet I sound thick!! Also there was a little bit of oil where the first three spark plugs sit

S3Fan

Administrator
Staff Team
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi S3
Car came up we misfire codes on my 52 8l
I put the coil pack conversion kit on we r8 coils the codes went but as I start the car up it still smokes and sounds groggy when I go over 30 it struggles to pick speed and the engine management light starts to flash coming up we coil pack do I need to change the plugs to accommodate the new coil pack?? Bet I sound thick!! Also there was a little bit of oil where the first three spark plugs sit
If there is oil in there I would change out the plugs, but have you figured out why it's leaking oil in the first place? Leaking gasket?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
80s crack Audi S3/RS3 Discussions 2
Flosman Audi S3/RS3 Discussions 0