Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

New to audi

Loco360

Reactions
City
Potter
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
15 Audi s3 premium plus
Car is 15 s3 lowered looks great but ride sucks over every bump launch mode wont rev over 2 grand so sucks prior owner I'm assuming put cheaper coil over kit to lower it didnt delete suspension so light is on dash looks stock under hood tune is unknown to me not sure how to find out help is there a air ride add on to help ride and anything else would be nice help

ViperG

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Philedelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Viper Green S3
Welcome. With launch control I assume that you're in dynamic, with traction control off, oil is at operating temp and the steering wheel is straight? It should go over 2k. Unless the suspension error is causing a fault preventing it. You should be able to disable the error light with VCDS or possibly even OBDEleven since cars came with and without mag ride.
The car definitely has a harsh ride so either a suspension change. smaller rims and tires or even slightly larger tires helps. I went with 245/35/19's to soften the ride a bit. chickened out on the 255's and didn't want to change my rim offset https://www.audis3.org/threads/trying-new-size-255-35-19-will-they-fit.1615/#post-6621