Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

Traction issues (2018 rs3)

Dolague7

Reactions
City
Bellflower
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi Rs3
I need help and looking to see if anyone can maybe tell me what my problem is or if anyone has experienced the same thing . I have a rs3 with a fully built motor and a garret turbo and my launches are terrible i dont go no where i spin like crazy and car acts like fwd i just leave behind a bunch of smoke and smell of burnt tires i used to be able to launch it like a bullet but now it doesn’t go no where spins like crazy I thought it was my tires got new tires Michelin pilot cup 2’s then i thought I needed a haldex service and nothing still experience the same thing i am going to put a syvecs haldex controller but they told me to fix this problem first because that shouldnt be happening at all and its true ive launched it before like a bullet but now its so terrible car literally goes no where

Avinash

Reactions
City
Sando
State
FL
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
What I Drive
Audi s3
Did you get through with this issue, i seem to be having the same problem with my s3 also.

OP
D

Dolague7

Reactions
City
Bellflower
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Audi Rs3
Thread Starter #3
Did you get through with this issue, i seem to be having the same problem with my s3 also.
Yes Iroz Syvecs haldex controller fixed my traction issues and tires