Welcome to the #1 Audi S3 Forum and Audi S3 community dedicated to Audi S3 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Audi S3 Forum today!

transmission issue 2015 s3

Staff Team
Reactions
City
socal.
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 s3
so my peeps, its that time for major issues with the transmission.
*i have a guess and ill reveal it later. my repair will be based on my research. all the info i found will be added here. i plan on fixing it first to make sure I'm not leading everyone to the wrong fix. unless you guys want me to just add in the info as i find it in real time.

my repair parts lead time is about 4 to 5 weeks.

I don't know where to start with the story that led up to this. if i remember back since the beginning i can say it makes sense this was coming.
its currently being diagnosed by me and i can say its an interesting trip.

i bought the car new so i know the history. no launches by me or heavy footing. i have done maintenance on the dsg, haldex, & differential /bevel box/ front and rear.

for now, I can say that the major symptom is that it goes into limp mode while at a stop light once in a while. it used to happen less frequently but i will say its becoming more frequent as i keep driving as my daily.

feel free to add in your questions and or experiences with your transmission issues and failure. maybe you might have the same issue as me.

more info to come...